The Major Companies of murphy oil corporation
Murphy Exploration & Production Company
Murphy Exploration & Production Company is engaged in crude oil and natural gas production activities in the United States and Malaysia and explores for oil and natural gas worldwide. Murphy E&P is headquartered in Houston, Texas and conducts business from a number of offices around the world.
Murphy Oil Company Ltd.
Murphy Oil Company Ltd. is engaged in crude oil and natural gas exploration and production in Western Canada and offshore Eastern Canada. The Murphy Oil Company Ltd. office is located in Calgary, Alberta.
Global E&P 2015 Company facts
- Achieved first oil at Medusa Expansion and Dalmatian South #2 in the Gulf of Mexico
- Two successful gas discoveries:
- Permai, tie-back to Rotan FLNG
- Keratau SW, offshore Brunei
- Completed 30% Sell-down of Malaysia assets and sale of remaining U.K. Downstream assets
- Reached record Sarawak gross production volumes of 272 MCFPD
- Total reserve replacement of 123%
- Proven reserves at year end: 659 MMBOE
- Net hydrocarbons produced: 196,204 BOEPD
- El Dorado, Arkansas
- Houston, Texas
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam