The Major Companies of murphy oil corporation
Murphy Exploration & Production Company
Murphy Exploration & Production Company is engaged in crude oil and natural gas production activities in the United States and Malaysia and explores for oil and natural gas worldwide. Murphy E&P is headquartered in Houston, Texas and conducts business from a number of offices around the world.
Murphy Oil Company Ltd.
Murphy Oil Company Ltd. is engaged in crude oil and natural gas exploration and production in Western Canada and offshore Eastern Canada. The Murphy Oil Company Ltd. office is located in Calgary, Alberta.
Global E&P 2016 Company facts
- Entered into Kaybob Duvernay and Placid Montney
- Expanded exploration portfolio through a successful bid on Mexico's deepwater Block 5
- Divested Syncrude, Seal and midstream Tupper Montney assets
- Three-year reserve replacement rolling average of 154%
- Proven reserves at year end: 685 MMBOE
- Net hydrocarbons produced: 176 MBOEPD
- El Dorado, Arkansas
- Houston, Texas
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam